Unlike a lot of scooters this model is relatively light in weight and can be dismantled for carrying in the boot of a suitable sized car.
Dismantling and re-assembling this mobility scooter is straight forward, making it ideal for transporting around and when making trips to a holiday resort or shopping centre.
Being compact in physical size also means this model is easy to store when not being used.
The Strider ST2 Scooter has the following features and benefits:
- A maximum speed of 4 mph
- 6 mile range (on a full battery charge)
- Puncture proof tyres
- Smooth profile integrated bumpers
- Anti roll back safety system (prevents rolling back when executing a hill start)
- Free wheel lever control (allows you to move the scooter without using it's motor)
- Off board battery charging system (allows you to remove and charge the battery inside your home)
- Upright storing (the ST2 can be stood on it's rear end making it easier to store)
- Maximum rider weight of 18 stone (115kg)
- Supplied in a blue metallic colour
Looking for a small sized mobility scooter for use on pavements and footpaths? Then the "Days" Strider ST2 could be just the right model for you!
Fitted with a front mounted basket as standard equipment this powered scooter is ideal for making those visits to the local newsagent, post office, or supermarket.
It is also really simple to use having just a few basic operator controls. But being simple doesn't mean that any essential controls have been omitted. Unlike some really cheap priced scooters this ST2 has an easy to read battery indicator that shows you the power level remaining in the scooters battery pack. This gives you a clear indication of when a recharge is needed.